We specialize in providing ElectroFin E-Coat services, which were designed to protect HVAC&R coils from corrosive environments. Electrofin E-coat is recognized internationally as the best product for corrosion protection for fin and tube heat exchangers. It is the best product on the market due to its uniformity of coverage and coating thickness, and is used by every major OEM.
Benefits of ElectroFin E-Coat
- Increased efficiency and length of service of HVAC&R
- Reduced maintenance, replacement and operating costs
- Corrosion protection with complete coverage of metallic surfaces and sharp edges
- Uniform film thickness from the outside fin edges to the deepest and most recessed areas internally
- Flexibility means that bent fins can be straightened with no cracking or flaking of coating
- Guaranteed 100% coverage of any fin design, including enhanced fins up to 30 fins per inch, without bridging.
- Coil useful life 3-5 times longer than the life of an environment.
- Thermal conductivity is not measurably diminished compared with uncoated coils because of the thin film thickness and uniformity. The thermal performance of a coated coil is better than that of a fouled oxidized coil
Our expert team can help you with the process of having your current HVAC system coated or helping you order and install specific parts that are already Electro Fin E-Coated. Contact us today to discover how we can help maximize the life and quality of your HVAC system.